November 5, 2023

Skills Summary

  • Visual Branding & Identity:  I craft visually appealing brand identities, which includes logos, color schemes, and typography that resonate with the brand's essence and target audience.

  • Adaptability & Time Management:  I manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines while maintaining design quality and attention to detail.

  • Collaborative Team Player:  I collaborate effectively with clients, marketing teams, and other stakeholders, translating ideas into visually compelling designs.

  • Creative Problem-Solving:  I approach design challenges creatively, finding innovative solutions that meet client needs and project objectives.

  • Print Production Knowledge:  I understand the print production processes, including file preparation and requirements, ensuring designs are print-ready and of optimal quality.

  • Image Editing & Manipulation:  I am proficient in editing and enhancing images, ensuring high-quality visuals are in line with project requirements.

  • Typography Expertise:  I select and manipulate fonts effectively to enhance readability and convey the intended message in designs.

  • Illustration & Artwork Creation: I produce original illustrations and artwork to complement designs, adding a unique visual element to various projects.

  • Graphic Design for Print & Digital:  I create engaging designs for both print (brochures, posters, business cards) and digital platforms (websites, social media graphics, online ads) that align with brand guidelines and objectives.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent conceptual renderings and illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Senior Vice President for General Growth and Jones Lang LaSalle, I worked with Nina for over 15 years. Nina is one of the most talented and dedicated people I have ever been associated with. As amazing as this site is, it barely touches Nina’s unbelievable skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful comment Donn. It is much appreciated, and I truly enjoyed working with you. Was an amazing experience.

      Delete